This week’s topic is: Top Ten Favorite Romances. Such a great topic for this week. I LOVE romance in books, even more when it’s done right. I love it even more when they have beautiful quotes that I want to immediately write down and remember forever. Some of these are fun, some are beautiful and just overall amazing and memorable.
1. Hermione & Ron from Harry Potter – “Because that's what Hermione does,' said Ron, shrugging. 'When in doubt, go to the library.”
2. Rose & Dimitri from Vampire Academy – “I’d said it before and meant it: Alive or undead, the love of my life was a badass.”
3. Clary & Jace from The Mortal Instruments Series – "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.”
4. Hazel & Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars - "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
5. Megan & Ash from The Iron Fey Series – “You are my heart, my life, my entire existence."
6. Grace & Sam from The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series - “I'd found heaven and grabbed it as tightly as I could, but it was unraveling, an insubstantial thread sliding between my fingers, too fine to hold.”
7. Mia & Adam from If I Stay - “Love, it never dies. It never goes away, it never fades, so long as you hang on to it. Love can make you immortal”
8. Wes & Macy from The Truth about Forever- “If he'd been any other boy, and this was any other world, I would have kissed him. Nothing could have stopped me.”
9. Lola & Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door – “I know you aren't perfect. But it's a person's imperfections that make them perfect for someone else.”
10. Hadley & Oliver from The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - “He’s like a song she can’t get out of her head. Hard as she tries, the melody of their meeting runs through her mind on an endless loop, each time as surprisingly sweet as the last, like a lullaby, like a hymn, and she doesn’t think she could ever get tired of hearing it.”Pin It