This week’s topic is: Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List. This is an easy one because I have way too many authors that I love and will definitely buy their books no questions asked. Here are mine:
1. Lauren Oliver – Delirium is one of my favorite series!! Beautiful writing.
2. J.K. Rowling – Harry Potter fan over here!! Need I say more?
3. Stephanie Perkins – St. Claire and Cricket. That is all!
4. Julie Kagawa- Her books are never dull, plus she writes great kick-a** heroines!
5. Sarah Dessen – The only lady that can get me out of a reading slump. Her books are magic!
6. Jennifer Echols – Another contemp Queen, haven’t read a novel by hers that I didn’t love.
7. Maggie Stiefvater – One of the first YA authors I read and loved.
8. Victoria Schwab – Won me over with her gorgeous poetic writing in The Near Witch.
9. David Levithan – his novels are like food to my soul.
10. John Green – Haven’t been a fan of his for years like other people but after The Fault in Our Stars (which was the first book I read by him) he became an auto-buy author for me. Pin It